Current setting: bored at work wishing I was running in Central Park.
So I decided to write a random blog post about the random facts about my life.
1. I am double-jointed
2. I’ve been 5’3 since Sophomore year of high school
3. I’ve cheered all 4 years of high school and I can’t do a cart wheel
4. I was the biggest cry baby in elementary school
5. I am 21 years older than my half brother
6. I want to start a healthy smoothie business
7. I can never get myself to buy expensive clothes but then I regret every time when I buy clothes at Forever 21 when the shirt rips
8. I’ve gotten into 2 car accidents within 3 weeks.
9. When I was in first grade I wanted to be an “Ice Cream Man” when I grew up
10. Then it was astronaut, Wet n’ Wild life guard, Veterinarian, teacher and finally nurse.
11. I want to own a golden doodle
12. I’ve been writing in a journal every day since 6th grade
13. I filmed my whole entire freshmen year at BYU.. (video is currently hidden)
14. Doughnuts are my weakness
15. I think holding hands means WAY more than kissing when you’re in that “almost-dating” stage
16. My dream job: host fitness parties and to advertise them
17. Picnics outside probably make me the happiest
18. My mom is my biggest fan… even though she doesn’t know it
19. I can eat the same meals for months
20. I’ve always thought of myself as a minimalist.. in a less extreme way
21. I’m a yo-yo dieter.. Name a new nutrition/diet plan and I’ve probably tried it (Special K Challenge, Lemon water cleanse, etc)
22. I love Crossfit
23. I want to travel the world
24. I’m thinking of going vegan
25. I’m not a big fan of high maintenance people
26. Bridesmaids is my favorite movie
27. I’m actually really laughing in all of those “fake” candids