So on Friday, August 21st, 2015, Steven saw me in my wedding dress for the first time.
I spent the night at Jaime’s house in Thousand Oaks, CA thursday night while Steven spent the night at his parent’s in La Cañada, CA. I absolutely love going to Jaime’s house PLUS everyone was there – Jaime, Tanner, Hunter (Photographer), Tiffany (Hair & Make Up), Linda & Craig (Jaime’s parents). It was definitely a party. Friday morning, I went on a 4 mile run to just ease my mind. I couldn’t sleep the night before because everything was on my mind… From wedding day little details to what if everything goes horribly wrong? After my run, Jaime & Tanner made homemade french toast & I just felt so blessed because everyone was willing to help on anything. I felt so comfortable at Jaime’s house because her family treats me like family. Linda (Jaime’s mom) let me borrow her real pearl necklace & earrings, Jaime was my helper ALL day, Hunter & Tiffany are amazing at what they do and I just felt so much love from everyone!!
Friday afternoon, Steven arrived at Jaime’s looking SO GOOD in his new black suit!! Jaime blindfolded him so he could not see me in my dress before the first look. We led him to the car & headed to El Matador State Beach! It was a perfect day for pictures & the beach wasn’t too crowded. But, when we got there everyone thought we were filming for David’s Bridal or something hahaha. While I was waiting to walk up to Steven so he could see me in my dress.. all of these thoughts came into my head.. “I can’t believe this is finally happening” or “OH MY GOSH I’m getting married.” As I walk up to Steven & turn him around so he can see me, he had the BIGGEST smile. It was such a precious moment that we just didn’t want to look away from each other. I never knew I could love someone this much, but Steven has shown me that I can love someone SO MUCH!!
After all the twirling & taking pics up at the top of the beach, we went down to the ocean to take more photos. The sun was so bright that the lighting wasn’t the best, but my photographer Hunter still captured the best candids. I was so scared to get my dress dirty & wet so I kept lifting it up so sand wouldn’t get on it or water. It was definitely high tide & I went on this rock while it was low tide so Hunter can get some pics of me & a HUGE wave came and just hit me from the knees down. I had no time to lift my dress up!! After that wave hit me, I was like “oh well!” & we took more risks getting closer to the water to get some awesome photos taken of us. It was definitely worth it because the photos are SO AWESOME.
After the beach, we had to go to La Cañada for our BBQ/Pool party rehearsal dinner. I’m SO grateful we had the chance to take photos before the wedding. I know that we would’ve been stressed if we tried to fit in the beach on the day of the wedding. It was such a fun time with Steven, Hunter, Tiffany, Justin (Videographer), Jaime & Tanner! Enjoy the photos!!
Photography: Hunter Kofford Fowler
Dress: Custom made by Jann Meads
Hair & Make up: Tiffany Vincent
So a lot has changed. I’m married NOW. WHAAAAAT. So crazy. Anyways, I’ll blog about the wedding day soon once I get all of the photos. Right now, I want to focus on the past year. Me as a 22 year old. I guess you can say that it was one crazy, AMAZING year for me.
Last year I was celebrating my 22nd birthday in our nation’s capital with my family! I moved back to Utah and started my first “big-girl” job. Quit that “big-girl” job & now I’m working at another “big-girl” job. So, here’s to 22 of my favorite events and advice to all of you 20 something year olds. Hopefully this blog post works out.. I might just ramble, but whatever.
- I started dating my (now) husband a month after I turned 22. Best decision to say yes to a BYU Women’s soccer game & asking him to come over to do manual labor with me and build my IKEA dresser together.
- Running AND Finishing the Nike Women’s Half Marathon in San Francisco in October 2014! Jaime & I drove through the night to get to SF & IDK how I ran that half with 5 hours of sleep.
- I started a fitness instagram!! I know some people might make fun of it.. but I actually really like it and it motivates me. I love that I can see where my progress is… Follow me! @Liz_linsanity
- I started a travel/adventure blog called The Yesmads with one of my best friends, Emilee Crowder! It was short lived… but we had many MANY adventures in that short time.
- Roadtrips roadtrips roadtrips. I think I went on about a million roadtrips in the past year. Vegas, Colorado, South Dakota and California (a million times). Steven & I decided to get a Southwest card and we’ve been racking up points ever since!! it’s seriously the best and now we just fly everywhere. (airplane emoji)
- Celebrating holidays like Thanksgiving & Christmas with Steven & his wonderful family 🙂
- Weddings, weddings, and more weddings!! (Not just mine.. but most of my best friends!!)
- Going to Provo Bakery a million times
- Getting ENGAGED to the love of my life!!!!!!
- Getting MARRIED to the love of my life!!!!!!!
- Best friends coming home from missions!!
- Found my love for baking cakes! (I’ll bake you a cake for any party, just ask!)
- Honeymooning. 😉
Now for the advice part –
- Stop dating dumb boys/girls that break your heart
- Join the married club!!!!! HAHAHA i can say that because it’s seriously the best.. but don’t rush it
- Stop worrying about what you’re going to be doing in life. I just turned 23 and still have no clue what I REALLY want to do.
- Be in the moment!! Trust me, I love social media and documenting EVERYTHING.. but there comes a time where you just need to enjoy where you are and who you are with.
- Travel, travel, travel!! You’re young!! & if you’re poor, road trips all the way!! Rack up those miles but don’t forget those dumb oil changes.
- Always be there for your friends! When I was engaged I wanted to make sure I didn’t lose contact with some of my close friends. & I’m not saying my life is perfect and I have all the same friends but I do make a point to send a text to an old friend to catch up or to say hi!
- Stop with all the drama! If you are reading this, you are basically an adult. I’m happy to say that I have no drama in my life except when Steven goes to the bathroom in front of me. lol
- Talk to your family often. I always seem to be “too busy” to call my family which I regret, but now I try to facetime them every sunday and it makes such a difference because you feel more connected even if you feel far away from them.
- Make new friends!! Get out of your normal clique & have fun with life!! Life is so great!!
So there are 22 big events / advice to all of you. I might have rambled buttttt i’m trying to write more on this blog!! Today has been a great day so far. Steven made me a green smoothie as I was getting ready for work, Kari bought me Provo Bakery & made me homemade muffins. Then I came home for lunch and Steven had me wait on the bed for “lunch in bed.” & guess what it was?? Donut French Toast with a homemade strawberry peach sauce that he made! (I love my little personal chef). We discovered donut french toast at a cute breakfast place on our honeymoon in Newport Beach, CA and he found the recipe & made them!! YUM. My next blog post will be on my bridals! So stay tuned!
I’m grateful that I was raised in the great city (of sin) (jk) you call Las Vegas. Some people who are not from Vegas just think that I gambled my savings in high school, went to the strip EVERY NIGHT, or just gambled more. WELL, fun fact that some of you don’t know: both my parents are blackjack dealers in Vegas. But, anyways enough about ME, let’s talk all things bachelorette parties… in Las Vegas.
Last weekend was the best weekend possible for me to go to Vegas and have my bachelorette party. Steven was traveling at a Color Run race in Lansing, Michigan so I was free all weekend. I got my friends Betty & Lauren to come with me after work on Friday. When 5PM hit, we were on the road going south to my hometown. True story.. I wasn’t going to tell my mom I was coming home because she HATES it when I drive all the way home to just “party” and waste money… She’s different like that.. But, I did end up telling her, cuz how can you not see your own mom?!
We did sleep at my friend Stormy’s house all weekend instead of my house though. It was fun, because she just bought the CUTEST golden doodle puppy!! Plus, I haven’t seen Stormy in months so it was good to catch up with her & her bf Hunter.
Saturday was a jam packed day. We went to Stripper 101 at Planet Hollywood… & WOW. hahahaha it was all giggles the entire hour. The pole instructor was so FIT though. I won’t explain a lot of what we did, but basically we learned some lap dance moves (lol) & some stripper pole moves.. & dang it was a good workout for your arms & abs. We shared the room with another group of girls who was celebrating her bachelorette party as well & it was such a fun time. I’m glad most of my friends from high school could make it. & hey, I wasn’t too bad at it? hahahaha enjoy the pics.
After Stripper 101, we went to the new LINQ pool! It was super crowded and there was overcast so booooo but it was fun to be outside & laying out!
Surprise Surprise it was 7/11 day & we got free slurpees! Then Lauren, Betty & I went over to my parents house and hung out with my mom. It’s always SO good to see her.
After the visit with my mom, we had reservations at Yard house at the LINQ. We always go to Yard house for big group dinners! Christine, Tricia, Stormy, Betty & Lauren came to dinner to celebrate & their food is SO good. HUGE nachos, spinach asparagus dip, yummy pasta, guac, and dessert.
After Yard House, getting to Omnia Night club was CRAZY. We literally could’ve just walked right across the street but I’m dumb and drove & got caught in traffic and missed my turns multiple times. We had to be there right at 10:30PM to make it to our free table that one of our friends reserved for us. Caesar’s Palace was PACKED. Like thousands of people waiting in line to get in to the newest nightclub in Vegas. Luckily, we got in but we had to share our table. We ended up not using it and just dancing but even then we were getting pushed & shoved by drunk people everywhere. It was a fun time dancing but we didn’t stay too long haha. We took our group pics and bolted out the door!
It was definitely a crazy day for a bachelorette party. But, most of all I’m grateful for my best friends from high school that have been with me all these years to help put it all together. I can’t wait for the wedding!!!!
In recent events, AKA (Ariana Granda saying that she hates America & also licks a doughnut at the doughnut shop LOL) I decided to blog about my 4th of July weekend. & also, in my last blog post I promised to start staying on top of my blogging!! So here I go!!!
I love love LOVE Independence Day in Utah. It’s my absolute favorite. Since 2010, I’ve celebrated the 4th in Provo (Except for last year bc I won a trip to California that week)… But, I was glad to be back for one of my favorite holidays this year. Things were a little different this year than years past.. Back in the day, I would try and find all of the fun parties / get a big group of friends to do something and just be my social butterfly self. Well, luckily I had Steven to do everything with! Being engaged is kinda really great 😉
When July comes around in Provo, that means the Freedom Festival happens! Last Thursday, we went to Provo’s Freedom Festival carnival! We rode the ferris wheel, lost money on the basketball game, ate donuts from the Amish Mennonites (probably the best glazed donut EVER) and just walked around enjoying all of the different food, rides, and crafty little tents. It was a tender moment when Steven said this to me on the ferris wheel:
Steven: will you marry me?
Liz: lol YESSS of course!
Steven: I fall in love with you every time I ask you to marry me again
Liz: Heart eyes heart eyes
Okay, I know that was a little cheesy. But spending these little moments with your favorite person is the best thing in the world! We try to make it our priority to go on dates like these. Yes, I want the days to go by fast so we could just get married already but we also have to remind ourselves that you’re only engaged once and to go on a lot of dates to get to know one another more!! ahhh I just love LOVE.
Last Friday, I had absolutely no work!! So HIP HIP HOORAY HIP HIP HOORAY! But, I did wake up at the crack of dawn to make it to the hot air balloon festival!!! The last time I went to that was with my first roommate at BYU back in 2010! I woke up at 6:30AM and rushed to get Steven from his apt.. and as I was leaving I saw balloons in the air!! So i raced to his house to pick him up before we miss ALL the balloons go up!! Unfortunately, we missed all of the balloons going up hahaha but it was fun seeing them in the sky. We also met up with Myunghee & Brian so that was fun!
After the balloon festival, Steven, Myunghee, Brian, Kristine & I went back to my place to make breakfast and just hang out! I’m excited to join the “married” club soon hahaha
JULY 4TH, 2015 – HBD AMERICA!!
Steven & I woke up early to drive to Sandy, UT for a basketball tournament in Pepperwood! It was the cutest community of people all decked out in red, white and blue. Steven has a good friend named Stephen Richards who was his mission companion in Houston, TX. (P.S. Stephen’s dad is the co owner of Creamies Ice Cream sooooo we ate a lot of creamies when we got there ) It was a cloudy nice morning for some basketball and I was ready to cheer on my cute fiancé! They won the tournament last year buttttt came in 3rd place this year… So sad, but it was just for fun & games. It was fun getting to know the Richards’ family because Steven loves them so much! Stephen’s mom was a former Miss Utah and his little sister was former Miss Teen Utah so that was pretty neat. They were so fun and easy to talk to! I hope they can make it to the wedding!
When we got back to Orem, we started getting ready for our little 4th of July party happening at my house! My town house has a perfect view of Lavell Edwards football stadium so we had a good view of the fireworks! I made an American Flag cake (so happy it turned out so well!!), Red, white & blue chocolate covered strawberries, red white and blue rice krispy treats, bacon ranch potato salad, and homemade sloppy joes for everyone! & It was a success! We had about 15 people to show up. It was a nice intimate party so people could talk and get to know each other compared to my overly crowded dessert parties lol. I also bought Steven Bocci Ball & Corn hole as a wedding gift because he’s been wanting those games for a long time hahaha so he was a happy man that day! He set up bocci ball so everyone started playing that game at the party & it was just a fun time being with all of our friends! Our friend Anthony also brought a projector and outdoor screen so the guys were playing Mario Kart! My backyard was perfect for watching fireworks. Not only BYU had fireworks but everyone below us in Provo were lighting up the huge fireworks and we got to see all of it. Seriously, so fun and relaxing! When the Stadium of Fire fireworks came on they were soooooo good! After the fireworks were finished, we ended the night watching “Independence Day” on the projector screen outside. HBD America, I think this year is going to be a great year!
On Sunday, we go to dinner at Steven’s grandma Anne’s home. I love going there because it’s nice to have family in UT and basically she’s like my grandma now right? & her food is always SO AMAZING. We stayed and chatted with her, grandma Stella & Steven’s uncle Byron while learning how to make homemade pie! It’s so much fun listening to old stories from Grandma Anne’s past and how her life was back then. I love family!!
Grandma Anne making her blueberry pie & it was 2 thumbs up!
So this past Monday, Steven, my roommate Natalie, & I went to my ward’s FHE because they were serving Terra Mia’s Italian food and it was a pool party. But, it was at the most beautiful home in Orem.. I think it was called the Berkshire neighborhood or something. I WAS DYING. I loved their home!! Anyways, the funny part about that night is that one of the guys in the Bishopric asked Steven to speak in church. (FYI Steven is not in my ward hahhaha) Steven told him that and he’s like “I don’t care!” So he’s speaking in my ward in 2 weeks hahahahaha i’m so excited.
Well, this blog post mostly was a journal for me to come back to when I get old hahaha but thanks for reading!! I love you all!!!
Sooooo.. It’s been a little over 2 months since I’ve blogged. SHAME ON ME!! I don’t know what happened after April.. But, I just stopped. Was I busy? Not really. Was I just being lazy? Probably. As I’m writing this, I’m trying to sum up the last 2 months in this blog post. I’m looking back in my journal and my instagram pics on big events that happened –
1. I finished the Whole 30 Program! My last blog post was about me being half way into the whole30! So to all you that were wondering if I finished or not, well I DID. To celebrate, I went to Provo Bakery and binged ate donuts. So yay for me!! But, honestly – I did feel sooooo good when I was doing Whole 30. Whole 30 taught me how to eat clean in a very good way!
2. My best friend Kim Johnson (AKA my future sister-in-law) got married to Steven Houghton on May 9th, 2015! They got sealed in the Los Angeles LDS Temple and she looked STUNNING in her dress. I’m happy that I had a part at her wedding as a bridesmaid 🙂 Congratulations to the Newlyweds! (almost 2 months ago lol)
3. My best friend’s Jaime & Devin threw me the cutest bridal shower! I had it way early because Jaime & Devin were moving back to their home states and other friends were starting Summer Internships soon! I’m grateful for all of the friends & family that came and showered me with love 😉 (Also, I found my love for baking cakes!!!)
4. My best friend Kari Ryser got married to Peter Stowell!!! The wedding WE HAVE ALL been waiting for!!! Long story short, Baby Lizzie turned 19 and had a birthday party. & at that bday party, that’s where Kari & Peter met! So YOU ARE WELCOME!! I will never stop saying that muahahaha. Anyways, I had a great time with my best girl friends from freshmen year (AKA 6 chicks) & it was our first time all together in a long time. This California trip was probably the most relaxing trip according to Steven. We ate good food, stayed with good friends (Jaime & The Bergsma’s), went to the beach, Won a donut pillow on the Santa Monica Pier and just had an overall good time with our great friends. Congrats to Kari & Peter!!! I love you guys so much!
Kari’s reception/backyard was a DREAM!! And she is a dream too!!!!
COME TO PROVO LINDSAY AND LUKE SO I CAN BABYSIT BENTLEY FOR YOU GUYS
Kari’s Grandpa was the cutest when we were sending Kari & Peter off!
Shout out to Rex & Kristin for being such great hosts for Steven, Lindsay, Luke & I! We LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
5. I like to bake cakes now and I want to keep doing them so if you are having a party let me know and I’ll bake you a cake for freeeeee!!! This was a cake for my best friend Myunghee’s bridal shower. White chocolate cake with rose buttercream frosting!
7. Impromptu photo shoots with your best friend Andrea are fun too! Especially when you get to work with Lori Romney Photography, Miss Stevi Marie (Flower Crowns), Margie Keates (@TheLovelyAve), @Themagnoliaflowerco, @elementsinmotionfilms, and Twirl Dress Boutique!!! This location was in the Studio Room in SLC with all natural lighting. Let me just say.. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!
8. In the beginning of this month, I had the chance to go to Vegas with Steven! My brother Mark & Sis-in-Law Imee were in town for a high school friend’s wedding! It was so good for Steven to meet Mark & Imee! Luckily, they all loved him and Steven loved the both of them as well! We ate a lot of good food, rode the High Roller Ferris Wheel, and just hang out and relax with family!
Shackapalooza = Vanilla & chocolate custard, marshmallow cream, fudge bites, brownie bites, Belgium waffle bites, heath bits, and OMG it was just so yummy.
Baby George is WALKING!
9. Summer days are upon us!!! We had the chance to attend Strawberry Days Carnival in Pleasant Grove and my favorite rode: The Lehi Round Up!!! (But, I’m allergic to horses :() It was still fun though!! But, the highlight of Strawberry days was the strawberries and cream. OH MY. We ate our weight in that..
We can’t forget about the Provo Food Truck Round UP!! SO YUMMY.
10. My best friend Myunghee Sim got married to Brian Tuttle!!! #ItTakesTwoToTuttle (lol i love it) They were sealed in the San Diego Temple on June 20th & we drove all the way to San Diego for it! But, it was worth it! Myunghee looked SO beautiful and it was a BLAST being a bridesmaid with my best friends (6 Chicks). We went to the beach, hung out with friends & family and just participated in all of the wedding festivities! I’m glad that every time we go on a trip, Steven gets to know my best friends better (AKA Kristine & Roger!) 5 down… and one more to go! & that’s me!!! Congrats Myunghee & Brian!! I love you guys!!!
I love them so much!!!!
SO GOOD to see Haleigh!! I’ve missed you!!
Sandy kisses for this babe of mine (heart eyes heart eyes)
So that was my top 10 events these passed 2 months. There are probably way more but based on Instagram… This is what I’ll tell you! I know i’ll be better at blogging now that I’m all caught up!! Steven and I have about 7 weeks till our wedding, and we are stoked!! I’m grateful for these moments that I’ll never forget whether it’s with best friends, Steven, Family, etc. Life is really really good.
I just love him so much 🙂
BUT, since the last time I blogged it was last month before Steven and I went to my beautiful hometown of Las Vegas, NV. & a lot has happened since then!
When we went to Vegas, Steven’s sister & brother-in-law, Kelly & Greg Moody tried really hard convincing us to move to Vegas. My mom also wants us to move back there haha.. We will see. When we were home, we spent time with both sets of my parents & baby George is almost walking! Steven also got to meet some of my best friends from high school. Stormy & Bre approve, so yay!! It was fun catching up with these girls because they mean so much to me!
With our short weekend, we tried really hard to spend time with the people we love most! Steven and I met up with Kelly, Greg and their 2 kids Ryan & Ella at the New York New York Hotel & Casino BECAUSE THEY JUST PUT IN A SHAKE SHACK THERE AND IT’S WONDERFUL. Sadly, their was a gas pipe that broke because of construction so there was no hot water on one side of the entire LV strip. So instead, we went to Hard Rock Cafe and ate lunch there and it was so good. Then we went back to Shake Shack and had dessert there…. Coconut Tres Leches CUSTARD? YES. It was heaven in my mouth. I always love spending time with Steven’s family and hanging out with his nieces and nephews. They are just the cutest! & we wish we could stay in Vegas longer!
I guess you can say traveling is our thing? Steven and I have been on 5 road trips since we have been dating. Last week, we had the chance to go to Keystone, Colorado! My best friend Devin and her husband Kyle invited us when we went rock climbing together at The Quarry. We have such a fun time when we double with Devin & Kyle! We love them! When we found out that the drive to Colorado was only 6 1/2 hours, we were so down. Once I got work off, Steven and I picked up another girl who needed a ride, her name is Rockel? Raquel? Well, the drive was great and we got there pretty late but safe! Devin’s parents condo is soooo nice. I would call it “glamping” (glam camping).
The next day, we got to see everyone’s bright & shiny faces! Luckily, I knew everyone that was at the condo. Devin’s little brother had his friends and his roommate is Topher, who stayed in Boston with me! Also, my friends Camille Pond, Erich Gardner and Megan French were there! So it was like a mini reunion of friends! Everyone was going skiing in the morning, but Steven, Erich, Megan and I didn’t want to pay full price so we waited till 2pm to go. We drove over the mountain to Breckenridge, CO and walked up their Main Street (basically a bigger Park City) and it was so cute with all of their stores and cute restaurants! Also, FYI the weather was great allllll weekend. We had fun going into all the stores and eating yummy cookie sandwiches! Then we went skiing at Keystone Resort. It was my first time since I was 7 so it was still all new to me! I’ve snowboarded a handful of times but for some reason I was pretty nervous to go skiing and fall way bad and crunch my neck or something hahaha. Luckily, I had Steven by my side! We tried out the bunny slope a couple of times and then I got bored so we started going down the green trails. Everyone told me to “pizza” when I wanted to slow down and that’s what I did! But, unfortunately my boots were sooooo tight that my feet were hurting so bad. We had to go back down the gondola and switch my boots to a bigger size. That made them feel better and I went all the way down the green hill without breaking any bones 🙂 After one hill, we were soooo tired hahaha. But, we had so much fun skiing and learning something new together! I love adventures with Steven! We went back to the condo and relaxed there for the rest of the night. Keystone Resort has a fireworks show every Saturday night so that was a real treat to watch from the condo.
Colorado was such a fun trip! My favorite part of the trip was learning how to ski and being with Steven. But, also getting to know Devin’s parents more. Darrin and Lori are some Grade A+ parents. They took such good care of ALL of us and I’m so grateful that we were invited to stay there. We will definitely be back when Devin & Kyle move to CO. for the spring/summer!
After Colorado, it was back to work for me. I’ve been working at InsideSales.com for about a month now! I’m really liking my job right now. I’m doing social media here so I take care of the executives Twitter and LinkedIn accounts but also do some side projects with the company’s corporate accounts. I get to use my creative side of my brain a lot in this job whether it’s writing tweets or creating social media strategies with my team. This past week, I had the chance to go to our annual customer event called IS Accelerate 2015. It was held at the Grand America Hotel in Downtown SLC and it was soooo nice. PLUS, we had our own room. We had food for dayzzzz there and it was so yummy! What I liked most about the event was that I got to know my InsideSales coworkers better and become friends with them. My coworker/friend Lyndsy Porter and I tag teamed the event for social media and it was a fun time! My company had Collective Soul come play and everyone loved them! We met some of our clients that we work with and some influential thought leaders on Inside Sales. It was weird though, because I saw a lot of random people I used to work with at the event. Utah is such a small world…
Co workers call us Ying Yang…
During my work event, it was Steven’t 25th birthday this past Thursday! Since, I knew I was staying in SLC for most of the week, I prepared all of his birthday surprises Monday night and gave them to his roommate, Mike! Luckily, I pulled it off and everything worked out and Steven was definitely surprised. I had helium balloons with our pics at the end of the string for his room and little presents through out the day with a tag on them saying what time he should open them. That night I was done with my work conference, so I got to see his cute face 🙂 I took him to Red Lobster and it was a good time. I love you, Steven!
This past weekend, I had a study abroad reunion and it was so good to see everyone! It was a smaller group since most people live out of town but, no matter what I love the memories I shared with my globe trotting buddies. Also, congrats to Brittany Molina and her new hubby Joram!! The wedding reception was so fun! Love you guys!! I’ve thought a lot about what I want to do in the next few weeks and I have a lot of things planned for my blog! So, Steven and I are starting the Whole 30 after Easter / General Conference weekend. We think it’s a good idea because we don’t really want to eat out that much anymore and we just want to be healthy. We’ll be done with the program before Kimmy’s wedding, so that’s good! But, by the end of the Whole 30, I want to be that person to say no to sweets or to snacks and to just eat healthy. I also made a new tab on my blog called “Fitness” and I’m going to start posting fitness blog articles to that page. So if you’re interested, check it out, share, like, comment! Anything! I believe that when I write about fitness or publish it on social media, I feel more accountable to achieve my fitness goals. Anyways… be on the lookout for those things!!